More or less I am 1/4 done with this Ecuador thing, and the end of next week will already mark the 1/3 point. I´m counting down for two reasons: first, because I always do things like this, and second, because there´s a lot a lot a lot a lot at home that I miss so bad.
Please, by all means, do not even think about getting me wrong. I adore Quito and my time here as much as you can imagine, I just really really want to go snow shoeing through a forest and I also want to plant rhubarb and green beans in the spring, and most of the time my heart literally aches for christmas morning when I can drink real coffee and be with my family.
A lot of the time I think about how it will be getting off the plane in MPLS and how happy I will be and how the next day will be my 21st birthday.
I also know I will be absolutely devestated to leave my new home.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment